12-14 Main St, Annandale
Home Up 21 Mine St, Flemington 12-14 Main St, Annandale Alstead Outhouse KHN Parking Lot Ira's Bath Cedar Doors


The house is also on the National Register of Historic Places.

Historic.bmp (59114 bytes)

How the house looked at the turn of the century. It was built in 1853 and operated as the general store in town until the 1960's. At that time it was converted into a four-family house.

When we bought it, it needed a little work.       H1.bmp (687862 bytes)

H2.bmp (491806 bytes) Into the second year of striping the exterior.

Over the course of three years it took 2300 hours to repair, strip, and paint the outside of the house. 

H3.bmp (491806 bytes)